Released in 2018 this double album compilation of recordings by Norris Reid is a must for all roots lovers. Seventeen tracks including "Entrance To Jah World", "Black Forces", "Rise In The Strength Of Jah" and many more serious scorchers MP3 + FLAC
Great to be back on your blog. You share real gems here, and what a wonderful surprise—I’ve been looking for this album for a long time. It’s exactly the kind of reggae I love: "old-school" roots reggae at its peak. To me, The Viceroys—just like The Mighty Diamonds, Culture, or The Itals—are pure gold. So a huge thank you for this gift. You truly embody the soul of "Kingstonroots." Have a wonderful evening; you’ve really made someone’s day, especially in the middle of this heatwave. I hope you’re doing well.
Great to be back on your blog. You share real gems here, and what a wonderful surprise—I’ve been looking for this album for a long time.
ReplyDeleteIt’s exactly the kind of reggae I love: "old-school" roots reggae at its peak.
To me, The Viceroys—just like The Mighty Diamonds, Culture, or The Itals—are pure gold.
So a huge thank you for this gift. You truly embody the soul of "Kingstonroots."
Have a wonderful evening; you’ve really made someone’s day, especially in the middle of this heatwave. I hope you’re doing well.