KINGSTON ROOTS BLOG ** OLD SCHOOL JAMAICAN ROOTS DUB DANCEHALL MUSIC ** DOWNLOAD ALBUMS AND 45's ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

15 July 2026

Various Artists - Kingston Roots Inches Selection


Goodday Kingstonian guys and gals, today we have here the latest
The focus is on a relaxed vibe but also including some lyrics against the shitstem in general. Tracks were recorded from 1975 to 1990, mostly 7inch and a few 12inches

Jennifer Lara - We Can Make It Work
The Manx - Peace, Freedom, Love & Happiness
Al Campbell - I Can't Stop Loving You
Paul Hurlock - One Man Band
Bunny Scott - Come On Party
Azul - Party (Instrumental)
Lloyd Charmers - If Leaving Me Is Easy
Leonard Chin - How Could I Leave You Now
Sharon Black - Struggling
Channel One Star Band - Struggling Dub
Leroy Smart - Jungle And Rema
L. McKenzie - Version
Invaders - After A Storm
Invaders - This Life I'm Living
Jennifer Lara - Hand To Mouth
High Times Players - Hand To Mouth Version
Ansel Meditation - Stumbling Block

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the relaxed tunes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you post cool & Deadly LP Gyasi Label 1990 Please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have that album, maybe someone who reads this and has it can share.

      Delete
    2. You Can Find The Album On Digital Reggae Blogspot But The Download Link Is Dead

      Delete
  3. Great one love

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your hard work big man !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the work & of course the tunes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete