KINGSTON ROOTS BLOGSPOT *** OLD SCHOOL JAMAICAN ROOTS DUB DANCEHALL MUSIC *** DOWNLOAD ALBUMS AND 45s _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

22 June 2017

Various Artists - The Magnificent 7


Seven magnificent deejays, produced by Phil Pratt
Re-upped on March 27th 2019, together with some other posts to maintain the blog. Anyway I got WIFI and often I think "Isn't it amazing that a file is uploaded from the laptop to the modem via the space, the air (that I breathe)? Yes, that is absolutely amazing. I could not explain to another person how that works. Something with bits and pieces, 1's and 0's floating in a bundle through my room. So a lot of times I happen to get me some tea or coffee from the kitchen and by walking from the corner of the room through the bundle of the WIFI signal to the kitchen I get musically computerized, or would the bundle make a U-turn around my body? 



Jah Walton - The Seed You Sow
Big Youth - Love Jah Jah Children
I Roy - Ital Dish
I Roy - Musical Air Raid
King Sighta - Master Of All

King Sighta - Shining Star
Little Wicked - Sister Sheron
Big Joe - Natty Love
Jah Stitch - Evilest Thing


No comments:

Post a Comment