KINGSTON ROOTS BLOGSPOT *** OLD SCHOOL JAMAICAN ROOTS DUB DANCEHALL MUSIC *** DOWNLOAD ALBUMS AND 45s _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

19 February 2019

Boris Gardiner - It's So Nice To Be With You


Non-reggae but soul album, produced by Richard Khouri


My Special Prayer
By The Time I Get To Phoenix
Again
Red Red Wine
More Than Words Can Say

It's So Nice To Be With You
Misty Blue
Love
Don't Read The Letter
Little Green Apples








6 comments:

  1. Many thanks...any more Boris available please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi yes I got some albums of him, which would you want? There are also a few like Let's Take A Holiday and Lover's Lane that are not available.

      Delete
    2. Hello. Many thanks for replying. Please add whatever you have got. I'm also looking for his lost b-side "simple Silly Fight". I would love whatever you can provide. Many thanks.

      Delete
    3. This lost b-side I don't have. Here is a link to some albums going around from the net, I would not know which one to post so for now in this way, enjoy.

      https://mega.nz/file/7RFymS4B#2V0KIqHJcR8kqrc-Tt8_jPsLB-mRPfER5oQFkTOJmu8

      Delete
  2. Many thanks for the tracks and the link. I look forward to more from you...again many thanks.

    ReplyDelete