KINGSTON ROOTS BLOGSPOT *** OLD SCHOOL JAMAICAN ROOTS DUB DANCEHALL MUSIC *** DOWNLOAD ALBUMS AND 45s _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

20 May 2019

Linval Thompson - Follow My Heart




One beautiful day in May 1972 Linval was working at the tamarind farm on the hillside in the Blue Mountains. It was getting late in the afternoon and from the valley he heard his mother shouting: "Linval, dinner is ready, come and get it!" Linval shouted back: "Mama, what's on the menu today?" Mama replied: "Oh it is left over peas and carrots from yesterday with some new fried rice. You are my favourite son, won't you come home now?" Actually Linval by then was thinking to himself "With my kind of musical talent I should be a reggae rock star by now, but I still find myself on this farm working for the boss." It was then that he made the decision to follow his heart and to become that what had been calling him for so many years: a world famous reggae singer/producer. And so he did.

To follow your heart is always a good advise, to follow your inner feelings. Me myself I'm gonna try to follow my heart (again) today. Not for no reason, it is because lately I tend to like a girl who works at the local gas station.

This weekend I did not watch the Eurovision Song Contest. Of course not, I'm not gay. Also I did not had to watch because I already knew that the song "Arcade" by Duncan was preset to win. That is the same song as why France won the World Cup 2018. There is a hidden Zionistical military/political agenda behind the outcome of those events that I am well aware of. My motivation for writing about it is because of the exuberant performance by Madonna in the break right before the counting of the votes.

 That performance was hilarious, how blatant can one get in mixing entertainment with the occult? presenting the dark future scenario for Europe and the USA on the video screens. What surprised me the most was the second song of her performance, the autotune "Future" reggae duet together with an artist unknown to me. It felt unsettling to see that reggae groove being misused for the NWO agenda. 

  

6 comments:

  1. Totally agree with you on the eurovision, what a pile of shite, i mean who the fuck watches shite like that anyways? lol

    I got sidetracked there man - great LP by thompson thsnks
    You don't happen to have the following two albums?
    I put the discogs links

    https://www.discogs.com/King-Tubbys-Friends-Sound-System-Dub-Vol-1/release/1751077

    https://www.discogs.com/JAH-Power-Band-Vs-Sly-The-Revolutionaries-Sensi-Dub-Vol-71/release/2130164

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got none of the two, but this link to the Sensi Dub is available:

    http://www.mediafire.com/file/hdxy1b8bjyccobu/Sensi+Dub+Vol.7+-+Jah+Power+Band+Vs+Sly+%26+The+Revolutionaries+%5BOriginal+Music+CD%2C+1995%5D.rar?fbclid=IwAR3-VeBnz4W5N6Fr8On06vi1Ujq6VZS2f0kjCgVFOSC244jnz_xUvnyQHN8

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you kindly for the link man - appreciate that

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you great dubs but half tracks missing brother?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh thank you anyways my friend - hopefully it'll turn up>

    ReplyDelete