KINGSTON ROOTS BLOGSPOT *** OLD SCHOOL JAMAICAN ROOTS DUB DANCEHALL MUSIC *** DOWNLOAD ALBUMS AND 45s _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

13 July 2020

Barrington Spence - Reggae Sun


Reissue of "Tears On My Pillow" album recorded 1976 minus two tracks
Produced by Bunny Lee
Being Kingston Roots (see avatar above at the right) I & I haffi say out loud:
JAH liveth in the gates of Mount Zion! Ital living is the best! Give thanks and praise to Jah Rastafari Selassie I King of Kings, Lord of Lords, The conquering Lion of The Tribe of Judah, bless the dreadlocks! The holy foundation is in the mountain... I & I love the bushweed, yes mon, irie! 
Ishence galore fi di shine eye gal, I man a Rasta, Wilson Rootz I & I brethren, him too. Forward to Zion! Power to the people! One love heartically...

1 comment: