KINGSTON ROOTS BLOGSPOT *** OLD SCHOOL JAMAICAN ROOTS DUB DANCEHALL MUSIC *** DOWNLOAD ALBUMS AND 45s _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

02 June 2023

Cornel Campbell - Sings Hits From Studio One And More


Trojan Records 1997-2023 recorded 197x-198x
Licensed from Bunny "Striker" Lee


Wherever I Lay My Hat
Once in a Greenwich Farm
My Dearest Darling
I Love You Madly
Girl of My Dreams
Stars
Natural Facts
I Am Your Man
Just My Imagination
Please Be True
Only Sixteen
What a Wonderful World
We Are Having a Party
Shotgun Wedding
Smile Like an Angel
Conscious Lover
Come to Me Softly
Oh Sandra
Suspicious Mind
It's Now or Never
How Could I Live
Handy Man
I Shall Not Remove
The Gorgan Is the Ruler
The Conquering Gorgan
No Good Girl


1 comment: