KINGSTON ROOTS BLOGSPOT *** OLD SCHOOL JAMAICAN ROOTS DUB DANCEHALL MUSIC *** DOWNLOAD ALBUMS AND 45s _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

04 January 2024

Ken Boothe - 40 Greatest Reggae Hits




Everything I Own (7" Mix)
Now You Can See Me Again
Speak Softly Love (Theme from The Godfather)
Crying Over You
Is It Because I'm Black? (UK Mix)
Down By the River
Playground In My Mind
(That's the Way) Nature Planned It
Walk Away from Love (7" Mix)
Silver Words
Out of Love (aka I'm the One That Love Forgot)
Ain't No Sunshine
Second Chance
Love Don't Love Nobody
I'm Falling In Love with You
Let's Get It On
African Lady
Missing You
I'm Singing Home
Blood Brothers
Look What You've Done to Me
My Love
The Impossible Dream (aka The Quest)
Mammy Blue
Cherie Baby (aka Sherry)
Let Go
(You're) Leaving Me
Crowded City
Freedom Day (aka Freedom Time)
Black, Gold & Green
Come Softly to Me (aka Dum Dum)
I Shot the Sheriff
Ooh Wee Baby I Love You (aka Come Back Baby)
Have I Sinned
Suzie
Sandie
Whole World's Down On Me
No Woman No Cry
Rasta Never Fails
I Don't Want to See You Cry


No comments:

Post a Comment