KINGSTON ROOTS BLOGSPOT *** OLD SCHOOL JAMAICAN ROOTS DUB DANCEHALL MUSIC *** DOWNLOAD ALBUMS AND 45s _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

15 February 2024

Jackie And Millie - The Best Of Jackie & Millie


R&B, Soul and Ska album


Jackie And Millie - My Desire
Millie Small - I've Been Around
Millie Small - What's Your Name
Jackie And Millie - The Vow
Millie Small - That's How Strong My Love Is
Jackie And Millie - Since I Met You Baby

Jackie Edwards - Why Make Believe
Millie Small - Three Nights A Week
Jackie Edwards - The Things You Do
Jackie And Millie - This Is My Story
Millie Small - Better Forget
Jackie Edwards - When My Pilot Come


1 comment:

  1. Two great contrasting selections - thank you

    ReplyDelete