KINGSTON ROOTS BLOGSPOT *** OLD SCHOOL JAMAICAN ROOTS DUB DANCEHALL MUSIC *** DOWNLOAD ALBUMS AND 45s _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

06 April 2020

Various Artistes - Reggae Spectacular (With Strings)




Pat Rhoden - May Be The Next Time
Derrick Morgan - I Wish I Was An Apple
Owen Gray - Sugar Dumpling
Norman T. Washington - Sweeter Than Honey
Winston Groovy - Here Is My Heart
The Marvels - Don't Let Her Take Your Love From Me

Errol Dixon - Something On My Mind
Ferdinand And Dill - Take Back Your Nicklet
Laurel Aitken - I'll Never Love Another
Derrick & Paulette - I'll Do It
Tommy McKenzie - Fiddlesticks
Slim Smith - For Once In My Life

8 comments:

  1. VICTOR ESSIET & THE MANDATORS - CRUCIAL

    ReplyDelete
  2. PUT THIS ALBUM THERE VICTOR ESSIST & THE MANDATORS - CRUCIAL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry don't have it. Also that is Nigerian reggae and this blog is about Jamaican reggae.

      Delete
  3. good night Kingston roots, please post these albums / The Melodians, Brent Dowe - sing reggae for lovers / Sam Carty & The Astronauts - International Slackness // jah bless brother

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ROOTS, the Melodians, Brent Dowe album I do not have unfortunately. Here is a link for the Sam Carty & The Astronauts album:

    https://mega.nz/file/cZVlwaqL#Qv0CKrHGHyT0o4Y9q9Y3RSxG0Dp6MOhYnLK9i6T8Bl4

    The album "Stand United" is already on blog, almost the same.

    ReplyDelete
  5. already bless brother I will download

    ReplyDelete