KINGSTON ROOTS BLOGSPOT *** OLD SCHOOL JAMAICAN ROOTS DUB DANCEHALL MUSIC *** DOWNLOAD ALBUMS AND 45s _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

05 October 2022

I Kong - Africa Calling


Jamaican Authentic DR 2021 originally released 1987
It happened a few weeks ago that I got a mysterious phone call. Not marked as spam (!) I answered the phone but the caller hang up. Then the same number that looked strange to me called again. I answered again but again the caller hang up. So I decided to call that number but it disconnected after a few seconds. Looking in Google it turned out that the call was made from a district in Cameroon, West-Africa. So that was Africa calling.
  

1 comment:

  1. Cameroon calling is special indeed. Thank you for all you do here. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete