A collection of 20 Studio One rarities that are unreleased or available for the first time on a compilation set
Alf & Teep - Freedom, Justice, Equality
Jackie Bernard - Torture & Flames
Winston Prince - Mark I Word
Johnny & Jenny - Zion Gate
Prince Tallis - Dog A Go Bite You
The Meditators - Give Me True Love
Im & The Invaders - The Great Ball
Joseph Hill & Soul Defenders - Behold
Dennis Brown - Macabee Version
The Tree Tops - Down In The Bone Yard
The Soul Vendors - Darker Shade Of Black
Lloyd Williams - I'm In Love With You
Ken Boothe - Something You Got
Lloyd Charmers - Mr. Moses
Larry Marshall - I Need You Girl
Slim Smith - Happy Times
Larry & Alvin - Hush Up
Roy Richards - West Of East Street
Prince Jazzbo - Jah Dip
The Silvertones - Down By The Shore

thank you
ReplyDeleteHi Kingston, sorry for this out of the blue request. It’s been a while I’ve been really busy mostly listening music. Could you please re open this compilation on mp3 format especially for that little gem: Joseph Hill & Soul Defenders – Behold? It's a version I think. Many thanks, and have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteHey Philippe, the comp is re-upped. Feel free to request for re-ups as there are still many unactive and have a fine weekend too.
DeleteHi Kingston, that’s really kind of you; the thing is, you post so many CDs and vinyl records that I don’t want to bother you especially when I’m looking for one specific track. In this particular case, it was from Joseph Hill’s early career.
DeleteAnyway many thanks and Big up from Corsica