KINGSTON ROOTS BLOG ** OLD SCHOOL JAMAICAN ROOTS DUB DANCEHALL MUSIC ** DOWNLOAD ALBUMS AND 45's ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

28 February 2025

Lee “Scratch” Perry - Soulful I: The Jamaican Upsetter Singles 1969-1970


A soulful mix of vocal numbers, instrumentals and alternate tracks from the archives featuring Carl Dawkins, David Isaacs, Gladstone Anderson, Busty Brown, The Silvertones and more

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I hope you are doing well.
    Just one more small request, sorry for the inconvenience. Would it be possible to reopen that surprise box full of treats, please? Have a wonderful weekend. Thank you for your help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Philippe, the link is restored, enjoy & have a nice day

      Delete
    2. Hi Kingston mate,
      You’re saving the day for me once again, so to speak. That’s really kind of you.
      Thx to you & Lee, the Upsetter (I & I) it sounds like a fantastic sunday is in store.
      Your passion for roots reggae is amazing.
      Have a great day too; mine is already off to a wonderful start.
      Thanks, Philippe

      Delete