KINGSTON ROOTS BLOG ** OLD SCHOOL JAMAICAN ROOTS DUB DANCEHALL MUSIC ** DOWNLOAD ALBUMS AND 45's ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
26 August 2025
Lee ‘Scratch’ Perry Presents Better Times - The Jamaican Upsetter Singles 1971 Chapter II
This new 42-track collection features many previously unreleased tracks onto CD, including artists such as Junior Byles, Max Romeo, Dennis Alcapone, Shenley Duffus, The Bleechers and many more
Hello again, I hadn't realized you had this one too. Would it be possible to put it back online, please? Sorry to bother you with my constant requests, but I've discovered so many rarities that I'm a bit overwhelmed. Lee Scratch Perry - Soulful I is a real beauty; thanks again for your patience and kindness. Big up, Philippe
Hi Kingston, thanks again for your incredibly fast and generous sharing policy. Another excellent double CD featuring more rarities (which I’ll need to sort through) to add to Lee Perry’s inexhaustible collection. I really appreciate it, have a great evening.
thanks!
ReplyDeletegood staff
ReplyDeleteAnother winner, thanks
ReplyDeleteMost excellent updates my friend, much appreciated!
ReplyDeletethank you
ReplyDeleteBig ups to you! thanks :)
ReplyDeleteHello again, I hadn't realized you had this one too. Would it be possible to put it back online, please? Sorry to bother you with my constant requests, but I've discovered so many rarities that I'm a bit overwhelmed.
ReplyDeleteLee Scratch Perry - Soulful I is a real beauty; thanks again for your patience and kindness.
Big up, Philippe
Hey it is no problem, the link is restored. Feel free to request for another re-up
DeleteHi Kingston, thanks again for your incredibly fast and generous sharing policy.
DeleteAnother excellent double CD featuring more rarities (which I’ll need to sort through) to add to Lee Perry’s inexhaustible collection.
I really appreciate it, have a great evening.