KINGSTON ROOTS BLOGSPOT *** OLD SCHOOL JAMAICAN ROOTS DUB DANCEHALL MUSIC *** DOWNLOAD ALBUMS AND 45s _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

14 October 2022

Lynn Taitt & The Jets - Sounds.... Rock Steady


Recorded 1967 at Federal Records Studio
Produced by Richard Khouri


Puppet On A String
Unity
Theme From Romeo & Juliet
Nice Time
Only A Smile
Rock Steady
Move Up
I Don't Want To See You Cry
Old Beirut
Mother Young Gal


4 comments:

  1. this is the best blog specializing in old jamaican music...i love this scene...this music plays in my headphones everyday...in my opinion jamaican music was in top form from 1965-81.....thanks prince

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, and to me the best Jamaican music is from a little later, from about 1967 to 1984.

      Delete
  2. The more I listen to this one the more I love it, thanks!

    ReplyDelete