KINGSTON ROOTS BLOGSPOT *** OLD SCHOOL JAMAICAN ROOTS DUB DANCEHALL MUSIC *** DOWNLOAD ALBUMS AND 45s _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

30 August 2024

Various Artists - Niney The Observer Presents Jah Fire - The Observer Singles Collection 1976 - 1977




Big Youth - 6 Dead 19 Gone a Jail
I Roy - Sister Maggie Breast (Wolf and Leopard)
Leroy Smart - Mr Rich Man
Christine - On a Saturday Night (7" Mix)
Horace Andy - I'm In Love aka Got to Get You
Clint Eastwood - Gate Number
Junior Delgado - I am Still Thinking
Niney as The Messiah - I Soon Know
Horace Andy - Psalms 68
I Roy - Zion Trip
Field Marshall Buckers - Ambric
Junior Byles - Run Run
Jacob Miller - Moses
I Roy - Step on the Dragon
Bobby Ellis - Doreth
Big Youth - Four Sevens
Winston "Niney the Observer" Holness - Rasta No Pick Pocket
Cornel Campbell - I Heart Is Clean
I Roy - Point Blank Observer Style
Gregory Isaacs - Slave Master
Gregory Isaacs - Rock On
The Rockstones - Oh Jah Man (Promise Land)
Dillinger - Flat Foot Hustling
The Jewels - One Lick


1 comment:

  1. some wonderful tunes on here - niney produced some awesome records over the years
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete