Studio 16 JJ LP 2020 FLAC
Compilation of original single releases recorded 1967 to 1973
Well Red
Drop Him
My Testimony
Everything Crash
Mek You Go On So
I'm A Believer
The Selah
Sounds Of Forefathers
Pirate
It's Impossible
Stay Loose Mama
Hong Kong Flu
No Baptism
Cool It Omego

friend good afternoon can you please share this album Gregory Isaacs – Nickles And Dimes if you have
ReplyDeleteHi please could u re open this gem. Many thx in advance & congrats for your top notch blog. Big up
ReplyDeleteHello, the link is re-upped and have a nice day
DeleteToo kind of you. Very much appreciated and have a nice day/evening too. You make mine Omigo, taaaaa
DeleteHello! Thanks again for this superb album and for your invaluable help. This might not be the ideal place for a request, but would you happen to have this album, please? Children Praise Jah(2015) by The Ethiopians. It features Neville Duncan singing instead of Leonard Dillon, of course, but I find the album really interesting. It would be great if you could add it to your collection dedicated to The Ethiopians. In any case, I wish you a wonderful weekend and send you my sincere thanks!
ReplyDeleteHi, I got that album in FLAC, but it is a fake FLAC and audibly so. It is even a little lower that 128 kbps actually so you would not have a good listen with that unfortunately.
Deletephilippe11 July 2026 at 17:11
DeleteHi!
Thanks again for your reply. Actually, I'm listening to this album on Deezer but I can't copy it to my iPod, so even a lower bitrate would work perfectly for me.
If you could upload it, that would be great.
It's up to you: FLAC is ideal, but in this specific case, it's not an issue for me at all.
Anyway, have a great day and take care of yourself in this heatwave.
Best regards from Corsica.
Here you are:
https://mega.nz/file/uSZzHDIZ#RL-joSRF8mZ4WLSfFzWY7lYaBRl1pGljePz_xlAREWA
(copy & paste the link to the address bar)
You have a good day too and the weather is just warm here now, there was a big heatwave about two weeks ago, that was the so-called omega bubble.
Greetings from Holland
philippe, by accident I deleted your comment from 17:11 so this way that is solved.
DeleteHi!
DeleteGreat! I just downloaded the file, and everything is perfect.
You’re a really great person, and I’ll participate more actively in your blog once the World Cup is over.
Anyway, thanks for your kindness and patience—a true Rasta spirit, you could say!
Unfortunately, the heatwave will be back next week all over Europe
So fingers crossed
You are the Guv'
Merci, Philippe